If you or someone you love is seriously injured in an accident, the costs for medical treatment and lost wages while you recuperate can be staggering, leaving you struggling to make financial ends meet. You should not suffer the financial consequences.
The personal injury attorneys at Mallilo & Grossman Attorneys at Law advocate for injured parties in Queens, Brooklyn and throughout New York City and Long Island to ensure they recover the full amount they are owed. We also represent clients in medical malpractice cases and nursing home abuse.
We are the largest personal injury firm in Queens and Brooklyn, employing an experienced team of knowledgeable attorneys and an energetic support staff. We represent clients throughout New York City in a wide range of personal injury cases, including:
- Car accidents — Including injuries sustained in accidents with uninsured and underinsured motorists
- Commercial vehicle accidents — Helping you face the phalanx of lawyers who work to protect trucking companies and other businesses following a truck accident that results in injuries
- Construction and workplace accidents — Protecting your rights when an injury occurs on the job
- Premises liability — Including slip-and-fall accidents and unsafe conditions such as insufficient security or disrepair
- Ladder and scaffolding accidents — Enabling you to possibly collect workers’ compensation and pursue a personal injury case simultaneously
- Head and spinal cord injuries — Providing aggressive representation when your injuries require extended medical care and may negatively impact your earning power
- Falls from heights — Knowing how to prove unsafe conditions existed in order to collect the full amount you are owed
Contact Us Before You Are Buried In Debt
Don’t wait to reach us until after you have money problems stemming from an accident. If you contact us as soon as possible following your accident, we will communicate with insurance providers for you, as well as medical providers and bill collectors.
We provide answers to some frequently asked questions on this website. We welcome the opportunity to review the facts of your case during a free consultation. We accept all personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you will only pay an attorney fee if we recover money for you, either through a settlement or a verdict.
Call 1-866-593-6274 or use our online contact form to schedule a meeting.