A History Of Success
DISCLAIMER: The results are specific to the facts and legal circumstances of each of the clients’ cases and should not be used to form an expectation that the same results could be obtained for other clients in similar matters without reference to the specific factual and legal circumstances of each client’s case.
For more than three decades, Mallilo & Grossman has worked to become one of the premier law firms in New York City. In that time, we have helped victims and clients receive sizeable awards for the pain and suffering they have endured. Those awards include:
- $2,000,000 recovered for a disabled female who’s stroke was not timely diagnosed and treated.
- $1,200,000 million settlement.
- $850,000 verdict for a deceased 75 year old who underwent a partial amputation of her right leg five months before death for a poorly treated pressure ulcer.
- $850,000 for a motorcyclist who was hit by a police car.
- $650,000 for a child who was sexually abused on a bus.
- $600,000 for a 27 year old who’s appendicitis was misdiagnosed.
- $500,000 verdict for a woman who sustained back injuries.
- $500,000 verdict for a car accident that required back surgery.
- $500,000 settlement for right radius fracture, requiring surgery.
- $225,000 for an accident requiring knee and shoulder surgery.
- $190,000 for knee surgery resulting from an auto accident.
If you are the victim of medical malpractice, negligence, or an accident or crash, you need to consult Mallilo & Grossman. By doing so, you will find out why we are considered one of the best personal injury lawyers in New York, and why the clients we represent end up in good hands!