Queens' Largest Personal Injury Law Firm
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- No-Fault Insurance
Prior to joining Mallilo & Grossman, Ms. Schenck gained legal experience in a variety of practice fields, including no-fault insurance, personal injury and real estate transactions.
Ms. Schenck graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from the State University of New York at Albany. Thereafter she obtained her juris doctorate from Hofstra School of Law where she was an Editor of the Hofstra Labor and Employment Law Journal.
Ms. Schenck is admitted to practice law before the Courts of the State of New York and is admitted to Federal Court in the Southern District of New York and the Eastern District of New York. Ms. Schenck is a member of the Queens County Women’s Bar Association.
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York
- University at Albany, Albany , New York
- B.S., Bachelor of Science
- Major: Psychology
- Major: Political Science and History
- New York, 2003
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2003
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York, 2004
Current Employment Position
- Associate , 2014