Queens' Largest Personal Injury Law Firm
- Personal Injury
Serge M. Pierre, Esq. is an Associate Attorney at Mallilo & Grossman. Mr. Pierre is licensed to practice in State Courts of New York and New Jersey and in Federal Court in the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York.
Mr. Pierre holds a Bachelor's Degree from Audrey Cohen College and a Juris Doctor from The Thomas M. Cooley Law School in Lansing, Michigan. During law school, Mr. Pierre was an Associate Editor for the Thomas M. Cooley Law Journal of Practical and Clinical Law.
Prior to joining Mallilo & Grossman, Mr. Pierre interned for The Honorable Rosemarie Aquilina at 30th Circuit Court, Ingham County, Michigan. Mr. Pierre was also an insurance underwriter at GEICO for nearly 10 years.
Mr. Pierre is always happy to speak with clients and address their needs and concerns. Mr. Pierre speaks French and Haitian Creole. He was born in Haiti. Mr. Pierre has successfully conducted trials and is a member of the Queens Bar Association and the New York State Trial Lawyers Association.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- Juris Doctor
- Audrey Cohen College
- Haitian Creole
- New York
- U.S. Federal Courts
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- Queens Bar Association, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
Current Employment Position
- The Honorable Rosemarie Aquilina at 30th Circuit Court, Ingham County, Michigan, Intern
- GEICO, Insurance underwriter