Queens' Largest Personal Injury Law Firm
- Personal Injury Matters
John Manessis, Esq. joined Mallilo & Grossman as an associate in 2003. Mr. Manessis is a trial attorney with experience in all types of personal injury matters. Mr. Manessis has tried numerous cases since joining the firm attaining nearly 50 verdicts. He is also the Attorney Coordinator for Summary Jury Trials.
Prior to joining Mallilo & Grossman Mr. Manessis was a litigation associate for Dinkes and Shwitzer, Edelman, Krasin and Jaye and the law offices of Charles Steine. During law school Mr. Manessis interned for the Bronx County District Attorney's Office.
Mr. Manessis graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Finance from Manhattan College in Riverdale, New York. He earned his Juris Doctorate from Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center.
Mr. Manessis is admitted to practice in the Courts of the State of New York and is admitted to Federal Court in the Eastern and Northern Districts. He is a member of the Hellenic Lawyer's Association and the New York State Bar as well as the New York Trial Lawyers Association. He is Fluent in Greek.
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Huntington, New York
- Juris Doctorate
- Manhattan College, Riverdale, New York
- B.S., Bachelor of Science
- Major: Finance
- New York
- U.S. Federal Courts
Current Employment Position
- Associate, 2003
- Hellenic Lawyer's Association, Member
- New York State Bar, Member
- New York Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Dinkes and Shwitzer, Edelman, Krasin and Jaye, Litigation Associate
- Law offices of Charles Steine, Litigation Associate
- Bronx County District Attorney's Office, Intern