Queens' Largest Personal Injury Law Firm
GARY W. CALIENDO
- Personal Injury
Gary William Caliendo, Esq. has lived in Queens his entire life. He went to school in Queens, played in the local parks and now works at the best law firm in Queens. He is a proud graduate of Saint John's University and Saint John's School of Law. He has zealously represented Plaintiffs in personal injury actions from intake to trial over his legal career. Mr. Caliendo truly believes the best personal injury case is a resolved case for the individual he represents.
Mr. Caliendo is presently admitted to the NYS Bar and the U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Southern District of New York. Mr. Caliendo was a summa cum laude graduate of Saint John's University Mr. Caliendo graduated Saint John's School of Law in 1999.
Early in his legal career, Mr. Caliendo interned for judges and lawyers in the New York Supreme Court, Nassau County District Attorney's Office, Nassau County Court Criminal Trial Bureau and Narcotics Investigation Department of the Queens District Attorney's Office.
Before working for Mallilo and Grossman, he was employed by other personal injury firms where he strengthened his skills in the area by making daily court appearances, preparing all types of relevant legal documentation and negotiating numerous settlements.
In addition to his academic and professional achievements, Mr. Caliendo is a member of the Queens County Bar Association, New York Bar Association, and New York State Trial Lawyers Institute.
- St John's University, School of Law
- Saint John’s University
- New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- Queens County Bar Association, Member
- New York Bar Association, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers Institute, Member
Current Employment Position
- New York Supreme Court, Intern
- Nassau County District Attorney’s Office, Intern
- Nassau County Court Criminal Trial Bureau, Intern
- Narcotics Investigation Department of the Queens District Attorney’s Office, Intern