Queens' Largest Personal Injury Law Firm
- Wrongful Death
Jeffrey M. Blum, Esq. joined the law offices of Mallilo & Grossman as an associate in 1993. Subsequently he was named as a partner of the firm.
Mr. Blum is an experienced trial attorney with proven results who specializes in massive injury and wrongful death cases. He has successfully tried hundreds of cases.
After graduating cum laude from the State University New York at Oneonta he received his juris doctorate from Brooklyn Law School. Mr. Blum is licensed to practice within the Courts of New York State, Connecticut, and the Federal Courts of the Eastern and Southern districts of New York.
As part of giving back to the community, Mr. Blum handled a 911 Victims Compensation Fund death case pro bono. He is also an active fundraiser for the Special Olympics wherein he organizes the Annual Gold Coast Invitational Golf Outing.
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- Juris Doctorate
- State University New York, Oneonta
- New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- 911 Victims Compensation Fund
- Active fundraiser for the Special Olympics wherein he organizes the Annual Gold Coast Invitational Golf Outing
Current Employment Position
- Associate, 1993