Queens' Largest Personal Injury Law Firm
- Personal Injury
Mr. Bell is a trial attorney with experience in personal injury litigation. Mr. Bell has successfully tried several cases to verdict since joining the firm.
Prior to joining Mallilo and Grossman, Mr. Bell was a litigation associate with Wilson Elser, LLP and House Counsel for Progressive Insurance. During law school, Mr. Bell interned for the Nassau County District Attorney's Office.
Mr. Bell graduated with a Bachelor of Arts from the State University of New York at Buffalo cum laude with a minor in Political Science. He earned his juris doctor from Syracuse University where he was on the Dean's List.
Mr. Bell is admitted to practice in the State and Federal Courts of New York and is a member of the New York State Bar Association.
- Syracuse University College of Law, Syracuse, New York
- J.D. - 05/2003
- Honors: Dean's List
- State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Honors: cum laude
- New York
- N.Y. Court of Appeals
- U.S. Federal Courts
- New York State Bar Association
Current Employment Position
- Associate, 2011
- Wilson Elser, LLP, Litigation Associate
- Progressive Insurance, House Counsel
- Nassau County District Attorney’s Office, Intern